A mixed pack of Domaine Philippe Naddef, Côte de Nuits Burgundy.
1 bottle of each following wines:
- 2021 Marsannay Rouge, Les Genelières
- 2021 Marsannay Rouge, Champs Perdrix
- 2020 Gevrey-Chambertin, Vieilles Vignes
- 2019 Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru, Les Champeaux
- 2019 Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru, Les Cazetiers
- 2019 Mazis-Chambertin Grand cru
Philippe & Anne-Marie Naddef took over the 2.5ha family property in 1983 joined by their son Michel (in photo) in 2008.
The estate has developped to 6ha accross 14 appellations of the Côte de Nuits including the famous Mazis Chambertin and some renowned Premiers Crus.
All vines are worked manually, with organic practices for a true expression of the terroir.
Everything is done to receive the grapes in the best possible condition to make great wines with minimal intervention.
Domaine Philippe Naddef's wines are either beautiful young to enjoy now or able to age gracefully for years.